A gastrostomy tube is a feeding tube that allows direct access to the stomach after the initial tract has been established.
They are secured using an internal balloon and an external skin disc, allowing them to be fitted on an outpatient basis or in the community.
- ENFit compliant
- High-quality medical grade silicone
- Raised skin disk for secure fixation and improved air circulation at the stoma site
- Distance markings of 2cm
- Imprint of the balloon volume on the shaft
- Inflation port for balloon filling. This is colour coded to signify FR size
- Convenient accessories with every tube. A pack of lubricant for ease of insertion and a 10ml syringe to inflate the retention balloon
- Flat rounded tip allows for atraumatic insertion
- Recessed tip to prevent trauma once the balloon is inflated
- High balloon stability of the inner retention balloon for long usage and secure fixation
- Available in single port and Y port
- Radiopaque stripe along the shaft
- DEHP/Latex Free
*Please refer to IFU for complete warning and contraindication. IFU can be accessed here