The StomaMeter is a measuring instrument for determining the stoma length. The length of the stoma tract is measured simply, accurately and reliably to ensure the perfect selection of a gastrostomy button.
Package size: 1
- High-quality medical grade silicone.
- Non slip retention plate simplifies reading of measurement markings.
- Imprint of the balloon volume on the funnel.
- Convenient accessories with every StomaMeter. A pack of lubricant for ease of insertion and a 10ml syringe to inflate the retention balloon.
- Flat rounded tip to avoid trauma.
- Radiopaque stripe along the shaft.
- Easily readable and wipe resistant distance markings.
- Available in size 12Fr. Suitable for each stoma.
- DEHP/Latex Free.
These tubes are used to feed adults and children. They are available from 6FR – 14FR diameters with a variety of lengths from 55cm – 120cm. Some popular sizes in 8 and 10FR are also available weighted.
Typical users would be critical care areas, medical and care of the elderly units, paediatric units and also community patients.
- ENFit compliant
- Fully radiopaque
- Barium sulphate tip – highlights end of tube clearly under X-Ray
- Centimetre markings throughout the length of the tube
- Two side eye holes
- Colour coded strap to identify French size of tube
- Tethered cap
- Rounded tip to aid insertion
- Guidewire to aid insertion (ENFit connection)
- Includes documentation label
- Weighted tubes available
- Up to 90 days use (Hospital guidelines must be followed for nasal erosion and ventilated patients.)
- DEHP/Latex Free
*Please refer to IFU for complete warning and contraindications. IFU can be accessed here